Morris County Online Bid System
The Morris County Online Bid System provides a range of opportunities for participating vendors and municipalities, as well as publicly available bid information for interested citizens.
- Register to search the system for bid opportunities in Morris County and its participating municipalities.
- Have real-time access to bids, RFPs, quotes and awards.
- Receive opportunities that match your industry and products.
- Get bid notices, addenda, and advance notice of term contract expirations sent directly to your inbox.
Municipalities & Other Government Agencies
- Join the system to broaden your solicitation possibilities. Registered vendors across the country will know that you're looking to buy.
- Find bid specifications for almost anything, saving your agency the time and money of creating them from scratch.
- Leverage the power of shared services through a single-entry bid system.
- Minimize paperwork and make it easy for vendors to do business with your agency.
- View basic bid information (Title, Close Date) for any jurisdiction without registering.
- Registration is required to access the open solicitation information details.
For registration assistance, please contact the system administrator, IPT by BidNet. IPT by BidNet provides all customer and technical support for Morris County Online Bid System.
Number of Agencies 13
Formal Bid Solicitations 534
Quote Solicitations 8
Award Notices Posted 17